Join the Altruvista Team.
Please check below for our available positions.
AltruVista is currently searching for an Investment Analyst. This is your opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing firms in Houston and make a difference in the lives of business owners.
AltruVista partners with business owners and their families to provide clarity, alignment, and peace of mind for their life’s wealth. Our Wealth with Purpose® process focuses on our client’s vision and provides an alternative to the traditional models for wealth planning tailored specifically to our entrepreneurial clients and their situations.
We take great pride in our team and the culture we have built. You will join a dynamic and driven group aligned around the following Core Values:
· Create a personalized experience
· Do great things together
· Drive growth and innovation
· Show gratitude
The Investment Analyst manages and executes on our overall strategy, and will be asked to do the following:
Client Investment Planning
· Collaborate with advisors to develop the overall financial plan for a client
· Review client portfolios and identify gaps and opportunities for assets held both internally and externally
· Serve as the primary investment contact for clients
· Inform team members and clients of relevant market conditions, investment research, and economic trends
· Conduct research and portfolio development
· Coordinate the meetings and activities of the investment policy committee
· Recommend improvements and surface issues related to the overall investment strategy or the execution of the strategy at the organization
· Ensure accounts are managed according to established financial plans
· Manage quarterly processes for performance, client-facing commentary, benchmarking, and billing
· Manage the appropriate infrastructure to execute the investment strategy
· Ensure compliance standards are met
Preferred Experience and Skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and foster a strong network of relationships
· Strong analytical and technical skills (MS Word & Excel, Redtail CRM, Morningstar and eMoney)
· 3+ years of comparable experience within Financial Services or Investment Management
· Undergraduate degree required, currently pursuing CFA designation preferred